*Help yourself to the following worksheet. It is something I compiled with inspiration and ideas from countless other similar sheets.
A Whole New World
Building blocks of a story setting
- List 3 to 5 main elements that make up your planet.
- What are the primary colors of your planet? (For example, we think of Earth as mostly blue, green and white.) Why?
- What are the physics of your planet? Is there gravity? How much? Are there solid land masses surrounded by liquid or gas? What is the average temperature?
- Describe the atmosphere of your planet.
- Describe the terrain of your planet.
- What is the weather like? Are there seasons? How long do they last?
- Is there flora and fauna on your planet? Describe one of each.
- How do your characters live? Describe their main civilization on the planet. The capital city, for example.
- What do your characters eat? How do they acquire what they eat?
- Who lives on your planet?